Wednesday, May 25, 2005

The Summer Formula

12(5(I+Y)+Healthy Food+New Job Yet to be determined)+2 Visits to Chapel Hill+A hopeful visit from some people staying in CH down here=My summer.

Yes, I know exactly what my summer will be for the next 3 months, assuming I get a night job (which I'm currently searching out), it won't be so bad. It's boring, i won't lie about that, but the ability to go out is good, as will be the 2 trips up to Chapel Hill.

My blog entries have been few and far between and for that I apologize. Basically, my days have been going like this:

8:09: Wake up and prepare for the day by lagging in bed until 8:25 and messing on the comp.
8:25: Shower and shave and get ready for the internship
8:50: Drink a glass of water and fill up the nalgene with water before the internship.
9:03: Leave house after catching top story on Sportscenter
9:31: Arrive at law firm a minute late and get to doing a spot of work.
1:00: Finish work and lag around for 30 more minutes to maintain the 4 hours a day
1:35: Intend to go job searching, but decide I don't want to that day
2:03: Arrive at home with late small snack.
3:50: Leave to go to the Y to lift and ball (Operation Ben Wallace, 5 times a week)
4:15: Arrive at Y and go do specified area for the day.
5:25: Head to gym and play 4-7 games of pickup
7:25: Leave and head home for dinner.
7:50: Eat dinner
8:15: Watch HBO and mess around online, also watch NBA playoffs.
11:00 Go downstairs to watch late nite movie on HBO.
12:24: Start the sleep playlist and get ready to repeat the above.

It may not be exciting, but my week consists of the above. Maybe things will change with a new job (although less working out will suck). However, I'll find time.

Sorry for this bland ass entry, but I had to do it. I'll post more later. Holla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home