Saturday, September 24, 2005

Update

So yeah, I finally decided to do a new one of these entries. Why? Because I rule.

I'm back at school and have been for a little over a month. I guess it's been a while since I last posted...The new place and all is pretty nice, except our walls remain bare, which is something that we'll eventually have to deal with. For now, however, things are stable. I have no classes on Monday, Wednesday or Friday. This is an AWESOME thing. Yeah, T and R suck, but 2 days a week is tolerable enough.

Hollaback Girl remains the worst song I've ever heard.

I come back and play poker for money when I'm drunk. So far, I've had a better success rate cashing when I'm drunk, still only up about 150 bucks tho...

I have trouble illegally downloading music here.

Townhouse isn't as ghetto as people make it out to be...except there is a leak over my shower, so when the upstairs neighbors use their shower, it drips down into mine and that sucks. We live right next to the landlord. Everyone says it sucks, but I've been unaffected by it.

I try to work out at least 3-4 times a week to keep myself in shape. So far it's working.

Our beer pong table is the hottness. so is our foosball table. Pretty much nobody else has a foosball table at their apartment. We have a grill. We have everything. But Posters. And a TV stand.

I think I pulled my groin. It's been sore for 3 weeks. Whenever I play basketball or flag football, it flares up.

Hurricanes=the suck. Gas prices=the suck. Bush=the suck.

I've decided I will eventually audition for the Real World.

The LSAT will be hard, but I kick standardized testing ass pretty much 99.9 percent of the time. So I'll do it again in a week.

So that's it. A decent update. That's my life. I rule at it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home